Thursday, March 20, 2014

Top Nacho #80

Hello Stampers! Happy First Day of Spring!! Hope your week is going well!  Thanks to all of you who joined us for our color challenge last week! Beautiful creations from all of you!

Ready to find out who our pick for Top Nacho is?  Drum roll please....


Congratulations to Petra! She is our pick with this great card:


Petra, make you grab your badge here and display it proudly on your blog! Thanks for playing along with us.

There is still time for you to play along with us with our sketch challenge, come check it out here


1 comment:

  1. Hi ladies,
    thanks so much for choosing my card for Top Nacho !!! I will upload your badge on my blog and I´m so happy and proudly about !!!
    Nice sunday,
    Petra
    PS: My English is not so good, sorry !!!

    ReplyDelete